Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dogs

Hello all! As I mentioned before, I am an extreme dog lover. Ever since I was a little kid I have always loved all animals, but especially dogs. I do not currently have a dog of my own but I do have one back home with my parents (picture posted below). Her name is Holly and she is a Yorkshire Terrier. I have had her since I was in the second grade and she is a great little companion!

Although I do have a dog at home, I plan on getting one of my own as soon as I graduate and find a job. The only reason I have not bought one during college is because I am not allowed to have one in the apartment I live in. I am obsessed with French Bulldogs and think they are the cutest dogs. One reason I like them is because they are small and have very loving personalities.  I plan on getting one as soon as I can and naming him Riggins!

I think dogs are great pets to own for many reasons. They are great if you live alone and are always happy to see you. I even read somewhere they dogs can help with anxiety and depression. On the other hand, they are a lot of work, and require a lot of time and attention. They also can be very expensive so I think it is important that people take time to do research before going out and buying a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment