Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Traveling

Along with my love for dogs, I also enjoy traveling. I love going on vacations and being able to visit different places. I have been very lucky to have been able to travel to a lot of cool places during my life, including several states and also countries in Europe. Some of my favorite places I have traveled to are England, Italy, Hawaii and Alaska. My ultimate goal is to be able to have say I have been to every U.S. state before I die.

The summer after my sophomore year in college I decided to study abroad in England. During this time, we studied at both the University of Cambridge and University of Oxford. Prior to going I had always wanted to go to England and this seemed to be the perfect opportunity. My grandpa studied at both of these universities and I was very excited to share this with him. I was even able to go see the house my mom lived in while my grandpa was studying at the University of Cambridge. It was an experience I will never forget and learned so much just by being there for three weeks.

Another trip that was very meaningful to me was when I went to Italy. After my sister graduated from college two years ago my parents took us on a trip to Italy. This was the first time I had ever been to Europe and had no idea what to expect. We were there for a little over a week and got to go to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Cinque Terra. It was an incredible experience that I was very blessed to have. I would love to travel more after I graduate, and am even planning a trip to Greece for this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment